Saturday, February 4


Depending which weather forecast I looked at the snow and rain may be over.  However, the forecast indicates it will not be much above freezing tomorrow and appears to be cloudy too. This will provide little chance to dry the roads and I have about 1/2-inch of snow in the shadows of the lawn.  Unless there is overwhelming urge to ride outside I propose to postpone my Beagle Club ride until better weather, that dam groundhog.

Let's plan to train indoors, usual time, usual place.  Post to the web so we don't leave anyone outdoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to identify yourself when leaving a comment.